Facility maintenance departments have long struggled to find qualified frontline technicians. But one could argue that this problem has never been more difficult than it is in the current labor market.
fnPrime and Facility Maintenance Decisions surveyed more than 500 facility managers to gather data on current hiring and staffing challenges.
This report provides new data on:
- Technician turnover
- Recruitment strategies
- Starting wages and salaries
- Retention techniques
- Employee engagement
- And much more!
How You Can Use This Data
- Learn which recruitment techniques facilities are using to find job candidates
- Compare your starting wages and salaries against a variety of U.S. regions and facility types
- Learn which benefits entice employees to stay long-term
- Discover the best ways to motivate and engage employees