Soil Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
The Precision™ sensor can be installed on almost any irrigation controller and it continuously measures moisture levels in the soil to determine when to allow the controller to water. The sensor is wireless up to 500 feet from line of sight and requires no digging for installation, helping reduce setup time.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Bio-Diesel Fuel Helps Put Arizona State University on Sustainable Path
- Alternative Fuels Essential Change for Arizona State Grounds Department
- Sustainability Deeply Impacts Arizona State Campus
Search Soil Sensor on FacilityZone.com